Are you interested in advancing the topics of digitization and sustainability in the field of industrial supply chain management? Is it important to you to take responsibility and work in a cheerful professional atmosphere and to further develop your strengths?
Contact us now!
What you will do
- Development of the international sales strategy and implementation of sales targets together with the sales team
- Establishment and management of international sales teams in the office and in the field
- Sustainable development and expansion of the sales network as well as continuous increase of sales results
- Identification and implementation of international sales and distribution partnerships
- Acquisition of new customers and support of existing customers on the global market
- Identification and analysis of customer needs and market-specific characteristics
- Product development and optimization together with the product development team
- Representation of the company and its products as well as conducting contract negotiations
- Completed commercial or technical studies with international orientation
- Knowledge of foreign languages: very good knowledge of English, other language(s) desired
- Resilient networks in the process industry, especially chemicals, food and pharmaceuticals
- Experience with digitalization and software projects
- Above-average communication skills as well as decision-making ability
- Experience in developing pricing and business models as well as negotiation skills in closing deals with international partners
- Leadership skills and experience in leading multinational teams
- Several years of professional experience in sales of complex and technical products requiring explanation
- Willingness to travel worldwide
What we offer you
- permanent employment contract with attractive remuneration
- personal communication and flat hierarchy in a team with a start-up spirit in an established industrial sector
Entry date: immediately
Working hours: Full-time
You are interested?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person
for questions about working at Packwise.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail:
✆ +49 (0) 351 799 90 892