Are you interested in advancing the topics of digitization and sustainability in the field of industrial supply chain management? Is it important to you to take responsibility and work in a cheerful professional atmosphere and to further develop your strengths?
Contact us now!
What you will do
- Elaboration and development of a clear brand and communication strategy
- Conception and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Development of KPIs to measure the success of the implemented measures
- Evaluation of all B2B marketing channels including content marketing, lead management and marketing automation, etc.
- Active and creative press and media work
- Coordination of work packages with agencies/ freelancers
- Organization of trade fairs, symposia, conferences
- Online Marketing: SEA, Blog, Social Media
- Marketing studies or studies of communication sciences
- Professional experience in B2B marketing, e.g. in a marketing or communications agency
- Experience with typical online marketing tools like Power Editor, AdServer, Customer Journey Tracking, AdWords Editor, etc.
- Fun in building new marketing channels
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting with a view to the success of the campaigns carried out
- Creativity with a structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
What we offer you
- unlimited employment contract with attractive remuneration
- family-friendly working
- Co Working Space, free drinks, possibility of home office
- personal communication and flat hierarchy in a team with a start-up spirit in an established industrial sector
Entry date: from spring 2021
Working hours: full-time/ part-time possible
You are interested?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person
for questions about working at Packwise.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail:
✆ +49 (0) 351 799 90 892