Are you interested in advancing the topics of digitization and sustainability in the field of industrial supply chain management? Is it important to you to take responsibility and work in a cheerful professional atmosphere and to further develop your strengths?
Contact us now!
What you will do
- Processing technical enquiries and complaints from national and international customers in the office (telephone and e-mail support for technical customer enquiries) and customer advisory service
- Setting up/supervision of a support ticket system
- Error analysis and correction
- Maintenance of customer documentation in our ERP/CRM system
- Monitoring and maintenance of the company’s own IT
- Monitoring, maintenance and development of our cloud infrastructure
- Identification and analysis of customer needs, communication of these to product development and marketing
- Close cooperation and support of sales and key account management
- completed vocational training or studies in the technical field
- Very good knowledge of German; good knowledge of English desirable
- Enjoy customer contact; knowledge of ticket systems desirable
- Experience in customer service/support; professional interaction with customers
- Knowledge of deployment and operation of cloud-based software
- Knowledge of CRM/ERP systems advantageous
- Structured, independent work
- Project management skills / good understanding of processes
What we offer you
- unlimited employment contract with attractive remuneration
- family-friendly working
- Co Working Space, free drinks, possibility of home office
- personal communication and flat hierarchy in a team with a start-up spirit in an established industrial sector
Entry date: october 2021
Working hours: full-time
You are interested?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person
for questions about working at Packwise.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail:
✆ +49 (0) 351 799 90 892