Are you interested in advancing the topics of digitization and sustainability in the field of industrial supply chain management? Is it important to you to take responsibility and work in a cheerful professional atmosphere and to further develop your strengths?
Contact us now!
- Support of sales activities such as the preparation and execution of customer meetings or the development of customer-specific business cases
- Research and identification of potential new customers
- Monitoring and analysis of product performance
- Independent recording of material flows as well as supporting the operative day-to-day business
- Further development of existing sales processes
- University degree in the field of industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, business informatics, computer science or similar
- First professional experience in the form of internships and/or working student activities
- Quick comprehension, high motivation and personal responsibility
- Structured and organized work
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We offer you
- cheerful, professional and family-friendly work in an innovative environment
- close cooperation with a competent and highly motivated team
- unlimited employment contract with attractive remuneration
Entry date: immediately
working time: 30h/ week
You are interested?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person
for questions about working at Packwise.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail:
✆ +49 (0) 351 799 90 892