Are you interested in advancing the topics of digitization and sustainability in the field of industrial supply chain management? Is it important to you to take responsibility and work in a cheerful professional atmosphere and to further develop your strengths?
Contact us now!
- Brand Management
○ Supporting the further development of our branding and communication strategy.
○ Communication about our product, features, use cases and customer benefits
- Marketing activities
○ Content marketing and design/maintenance of our website, blog
○ Management and implementation of social media activities (focus on LinkedIn)
- PR & events
○ Communication of customer success stories in cooperation with customers
- Coordination and agreement within the team as well as with agencies and freelancers
- University degree in the field of marketing, media, communication/PR
- Initial professional experience in the form of internships and/or working student activities
- Enjoy creative copywriting and visualisation
- Quick comprehension, high motivation and personal responsibility
- Independent and structured, organised working style
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We offer you
- active support of the whole Packwise team
- cheerful and professional work
- a steep learning curve
- working in a co-working space with free fruit and drinks
- personal communication and a flat hierarchy in a team with a start-up spirit in an established industry sector
Entry date: immediately
working time: 30h/ week
You are interested?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person
for questions about working at Packwise.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail:
✆ +49 (0) 351 799 90 892