Are you interested in advancing the topics of digitization and sustainability in the field of industrial supply chain management? Is it important to you to take responsibility and work in a cheerful professional atmosphere and to further develop your strengths?
Contact us now!
What you will do
- Handling technical inquiries from national and international customers in the office (telephone and e-mail support for technical customer inquiries) and customer advisory service
- Processing of technical complaints
- Personal customer support for technical issues, occasional customer visits
- Maintenance of customer documentation in the ERP / CRM system
- Error analysis and correction
- Identification and analysis of customer needs, communication of these to product development and marketing
- Close cooperation as well as support of sales and key account management
- Set-up/supervision of a support ticket system
- Enjoys customer contact; knowledge of ticket systems desired
- Completed vocational training or a degree in the technical field
- experience in customer service/support desirable
- professional and obliging contact with customers
- knowledge of CRM/ERP systems an advantage
- structured, independent work
- strategic thinking
- very good knowledge of German, very good knowledge of English is desirable
- project management skills / good understanding of processes
What we offer you
- unlimited employment contract with attractive remuneration
- family-friendly working
- Co Working Space, free drinks, possibility of home office
- personal communication and flat hierarchy in a team with a start-up spirit in an established industrial sector
Entry date: immediately
Working hours: flexible, part-time possible
You are interested?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person
for questions about working at Packwise.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail:
✆ +49 (0) 351 799 90 892