Are you interested in advancing the topics of digitization and sustainability in the field of industrial supply chain management? Is it important to you to take responsibility and work in a cheerful professional atmosphere and to further develop your strengths?
Contact us now!
What you will do
- Design and implementation of NodeJs backend functionalities for our Packwise Flow application
- Design and development of an API for interaction with third-party systems
- Interact with third-party APIs for data enrichment, import and export to/from our systems
- Development and improvement of our serverless backend infrastructure
- Use of different persistence technologies (MongoDB, S3, redis)
- Create automated tests to verify back-end robustness
- IT Bachelor or Master, junior or senior
- Experience working with AWS Api Gateway, SES, Lambda, MongoDB, GIT
- RESTFul Web Services
What we offer you
- unlimited employment contract with attractive remuneration
- family-friendly working
- Co Working Space, free drinks, possibility of home office
- personal communication and flat hierarchy in a team with a start-up spirit in an established industrial sector
Entry date: immediately
Working hours: flexible, part-time possible
You are interested?
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your contact person
for questions about working at Packwise.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail:
✆ +49 (0) 351 799 90 892